Friday, February 15, 2013

Kpop Appreciation Post: SHINee and B.A.P. Comeback! :D

SHINee's having a comeback soon! Their album's coming out on the 19th! Can't wait!

They already released teaser pics for everyone, and I'm liking the majority of them, lol.






And B.A.P. already had their comeback! I did not know this! Luckily, their music video only came out earlier this week, so I wasn't too far behind in the fangirling, lol.

Omg, the music video is frickin epic! It has three songs in it, and they flow so seamlessly that you don't even realize that how many songs are in it. And I LOVE that they're back to their badass image. Their choreography and outfits are friggin amazing too.

And no matter how tough Zelo is trying to look, he still looks super adorable, especially with that purple hair. XD

Check out "One Shot"!



It's so amazing~ I can't wait to see them perform live. :D

That's all for now, folks!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment