Friday, April 26, 2024

New Anime and Movies This Spring That I'm Excited For!

Oops, forgot to finish this post and thought that I had already published it! 

Anyway, there's a lot of anime I'm excited to watch this spring! I hope most of them are on Crunchyroll or HIDIVE, because I'm too lazy to search for them anywhere else lol. 

For upcoming movies... I still haven't been to the movie theaters since last year... I haven't been feeling up to watching movies for a while now. Don't know why that is when I can easily binge-watch a series lol.

Anime: 

  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 3
  • My Hero Academia Season 7
  • Kaiju No. 8
  • An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride
  • Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers
  • As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World
  • THE NEW GATE
  • Mission: Yozakura Family
  • A Condition Called Love
  • Vampire Dormitory
  • Tadaima, Okaeri
  • My Oni Girl
  • Trapezium
  • Suu-funkan no Yell wo


Movies:

  • The Absence of Eden (Apr 12)
  • The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare (Apr 19)
  • Challengers (Apr 26)
  • Boy Kills World (Apr 26)
  • Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga (May 24)
  • Kinds of Kindness (June 24)

No comments:

Post a Comment