Wednesday, August 2, 2023

July in Retrospect

I think I read and watched a sufficient amount of variety this month lol.

I read: 

  • Doomsday Heroine Doesn't Want to Die by 稚日葵
  • Zombies are My Mother's Fans by 仙桃玉米
  • The Chronicle Control Group Chooses to be Bad [90s] by 禾度
  • Raising Adorable Pets in a Parallel World by 旷鸟
  • I Was Spoiled by the Black Boss by 星辰粒粒 
  • The Real Daughter Returns with Millions of Subordinates by 帘舒
  • The Full-Level Boss is Also Forced to Open Today by 百城辞
  • After Leaving the Wealthy Family, Returning to the Village to Support the Fire by Hengkong
  • Please Let Me Go by 百城辞
  • After I Became a Spare Tire, I Was Targeted by the Villain and the Male Protagonist at the Same Time by Yi Ye
  • The Villainess Stans the Heroes: Playing the Antagonist to Support Her Faves! vol. 1 by Yamori Mitikusa & Kaoru Harugano
  • You Can't Do This to Me by I Don't Know


I watched: 

  • Brahmastra Part One: Shiva (2022)
  • I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (2023)
  • Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)
  • Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion (2023)
  • Indian Matchmaking Season 3 (2023)

No comments:

Post a Comment