Saturday, July 1, 2023

June in Retrospect

The month started off a little rough because I was in a reading slump, but we ended June off pretty strong! Shelle and I also became addicted to Indian Matchmaking. We're going to start season three soon! Also, stop whatever you're doing and go watch My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 ASAP! It's so good!

I read: 

  • Dressed as a Villain's Hamster by 涮脑花儿
  • Little Fairy on Heart by 井时浠
  • Coffee Prince and Sleeping Beauty by Meyto
  • My Boyfriend is Always Changing by 涮脑花儿
  • Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O by 松花酿
  • Me no Tsukedokoro ga Deep desho by AKIO Chinami
  • Reborn as the Villain President’s Cat & Dog by 林盎司
  • Dressed as a Stand-in for the White Moonlight by 曳萝
  • How a Good Boss Comforts His Staff by Irihi Maro
  • Be My Wife Instead! by 张大吉
  • I Like Your Pheromones by Yǐnlù Xīng
  • Saving the Tragic Adonis by 东方黄瓜
  • Give Me a Kiss by Yǐnlù Xīng
  • The Three Big Guys Are All My Bamboo Horses by 一芝苍


I watched: 

  • Indian Matchmaking Season 1 (2020)
  • Indian Matchmaking Season 2 (2022)
  • My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 (2023)
  • Summoned to Another World for a Second Time (2023)

No comments:

Post a Comment