Wednesday, January 4, 2023

December in Retrospect

I've read a lot of books this month trying to complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge. Too bad it doesn't have a lot of the MTL webnovels I've read, or else I would have easily completed this challenge halfway through the year lol.

I read: 

  • Online Dating Girlfriend Turn Into Brother! by 折杉
  • Cannon Fodder is Always Lucky E by 陌陌不语茶
  • Hatsukoi Maze vol. 1 by Yuzuki Komugi
  • Hatsukoi Maze vol. 2 by Yuzuki Komugi
  • Hatsukoi Maze vol. 3 by Yuzuki Komugi
  • Hatsukoi Maze vol. 4 by Yuzuki Komugi
  • Hatsukoi Maze vol. 5 by Yuzuki Komugi
  • Everyone Knows I’m a Good Person by 糖尾帅
  • Post-Apocalyptic Vegetable Garden Sub-Game by 西大秦
  • After the White Moonlight Came Back, the Stand-in Fell Into Unemployment Crisis by 项绿瓜
  • Another World Sunshine Farm by 西大秦
  • After I Possessed the Tmall Genie of the School Adonis by 林盎司
  • My Groom Ran Away by 喝口雪碧


I watched: 

  • Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 (2022)
  • Romantic Killer (2022)
  • I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (2022)
  • Me Time (2022)
  • Chainsaw Man (2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment