Tuesday, July 12, 2022

New Anime and Movies This Summer That I'm Excited For!

It's been almost 10 years since The Devil is a Part-Timer came out! I've been excited for this and Classroom of the Elite's sequel since the news came out! There's also a couple Chinese donghua that I'm interested in. Couldn't find much info about them, but the art looks nice! 

There's also a couple of movies I'm excited to watch! Still need to watch the new Dr. Strange's movie first lol.

Anime: 

  • The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2
  • Classroom of the Elite II
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV
  • My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!
  • Uncle from Another World
  • Long Zu
  • Wo Kao Chongzhi Dang Wudi
  • Cang Lan Jue


Movies:

  • Thor: Love and Thunder (July 8)
  • The Gray Man (July 15)
  • Nope (July 22)
  • Don't Worry Darling (Sept 23) 

No comments:

Post a Comment