Friday, October 1, 2021

September in Retrospect

I read a lot this month (though not nearly as much as last month lol) and ended up watching a lot of movies with Archana this past week. I'm slowly but surely working my way through my Netflix list! :)

I read:

  • Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead's Sweetheart by 小孩爱吃糖
  • Dressed As The Spoiled Little Princess Of The Three Brothers by 林阿律
  • Apical Dodder Flower by 十六月西瓜
  • Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday by 石上清泉
  • Be A Mentor In A Love Variety Show by 十六月西瓜
  • It's A Stepmother, Not An Elder Sister by 松鼠醉鱼
  • Saving The Villain Boy by Ji Ying
  • Miss Cannon Fodder Wants To Escape Death Flags by 纪婴
  • Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband by 蓝胖
  • I'm a Hot Search with Benming by 恕冬
  • Mistakenly Saving the Villain by Feng Yu Nie
  • I Can Do It by Jiàng Zi Bèi
  • Gendou o Oboete Kudasai! by Takase Megumi
  • Do You Know the Limits!? by Takase Megumi
  • Peerless Immortal Surrounded by Demonic Disciples by Dao Xuan
  • Do You Remember My Name? by Man Man He Qi Duo
  • Film Emperor’s Wedding Diary by 十六月西瓜
  • Kyou kara, Kimi o Share Shimasu. by Hayuru Fukasawa
  • Back to the Peak by Jué Jué


I watched:

  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)
  • Sweet Girl (2021)
  • Loki (2021)
  • The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf (2021)
  • Bo Burnham: what. (2013)
  • Bo Burnham: Make Happy (2016)
  • Inside (2021)
  • Intrusion (2021)
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
  • Venom (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment