Tuesday, June 1, 2021

May in Retrospect

After reading so many BL books last month, I got back into reading MTL BG romances on Wattpad, which is why some of the titles don't have any authors. The posters didn't always include the author name in the summary, so I had no way of trying to find any additional info because everything was machine translated...

I read: 

  • Back to the Apocalypse by Ye Yo
  • Sect Master and Psycho by Bian Xiang
  • Villain’s Sick Beauty Sister by 雾下菘
  • If I don't do it, I will die by 龟缩世界
  • As a Fine Female Partner, I Beg to Break Up Every Day 
  • 70's Little Days of a Female Military Doctor by 林阿律
  • The Paranoid Villain is Sister Control by 雪默
  • Protect You in the Last Days by 西大秦
  • After I was Forced by the Male Protagonist into a Fine Division by 暮烟杳杳
  • I Got Bitten After Transmigrating into a Pseudo-Beta by Lu Wei Mu
  • Cannon Fodder Ex-wife Dressed as Shoufu by 不吃糖包
  • Everyday I Get Up To See The Villain Stealing The Show by Zhong Xiaosheng
  • Dressed as a Female Partner by 落墨易桉
  • Dressed as Protagonist's Mother
  • The Little Mermaid Was Dressed as a Sister With Two Treasures by Peach Branches Pill


I watched: 

  • Mortal Kombat (2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment