Saturday, February 1, 2020

January in Retrospect

I read a lot of Chinese translated novels this month lol. I also watched a lot of movies while I was with my cousins in California, too.

Now, I'm in the middle of watching The Prince of Tennis drama on Netflix, so we'll see how productive I'll be this next month while I get sucked into this drama lol. I've stayed up late every night watching a couple of episodes, so I'm sleep deprived and tired and really feeling it.

I read:
  • Doomed to be Cannon Fodder by Whistling Night Wind
  • Come and Eat, Shan Shan! by Gu Man
  • Black-Bellied Dad by Yin Su
  • Just Blame Me For Being Blind in the Beginning by Ban Li Zi
  • To Be a Virtuous Wife by Yue Xia Die Ying
  • Our Glamorous Time by Ding Mo
  • Quick, Hubby, All Aboard by Dong Wu
  • Stop Bothering Me, Emperor by Lu He Qian Ye

I watched:
  • Ronny Chieng: Asian Comedian Destroys America! (2019)
  • The Mandalorian (2019)
  • Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)
  • The Martian (2015)
  • Avatar (2009)
  • Polar (2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment