Thursday, January 9, 2020

Book Unhaul 19

My parents moved recently. I left most of my books at their place, so I had to move and unpack them and realized that I didn't want a lot of them anymore. This is just the first of a few posts of all of the books I'm planning on selling or donating since I didn't have room in the car to bring them all back with me.


My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger
Zombies vs. Unicorns Anthology edited by Holly Black & Justine Larbalestier
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman
Triple Shot Bettys in Love by Jody Gehrman


Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
Arson by Estevan Vega
Book Girl and teh Suicidal Mime by Mizuki Nomura

No comments:

Post a Comment