Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Books I Want to Read This Month

So I didn't read anything on this list last month... But now that I'm not traveling anymore, I should have more time to pick up one of these books! :D
  1. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
  2. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  3. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  4. Hitorijime My Hero vol. 1 by Memeco Arii
  5. Hitorijime My Hero vol. 2 by Memeco Arii
  6. I Hear the Sunspot: Limit vol. 1 by Yuki Fumino
  7. I Hear the Sunspot by Yuki Fumino
  8. Kenka Bancho Otome vol. 1 by Chie Shimada
  9. In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang
  10. The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
  11. The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon
  12. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  13. On Love by Alain de Botton
  14. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune

No comments:

Post a Comment