Tuesday, April 2, 2019

March in Retrospect

I read a lot this month! :D I got addicted to Chinese light novels this month lol. Too bad most of the translated series don't say how many volumes there are total--just total chapters. I ended up not watching that many stuff this month since I got way too into reading Chinese light novels; too bad the other one I'm reading isn't finished yet. :(

I read:

  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 3 by Yin Ya
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 4 by Yin Ya
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 5 by Yin Ya
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 6 by Yin Ya
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 7 by Yin Ya 
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 8 by Yin Ya
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 9 by Yin Ya
  • President isn’t "Mary Sue" by He Han
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 10 by Yin Ya
  • I Am Her Tribe by Danielle Doby

I watched:
  • My Hero Academia: Two Heroes (2018)
  • Captain Marvel (2019)
  • The Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment