Monday, January 14, 2019

Weekly Haul (110)

So I didn't realize that I already included some of these books in my last haul, but I already uploaded the pic and am too lazy to retake it since I already put up the manga lol.

Anyway, Amazon had a $5 coupon if you spent $20 on books on their site last month, so I decided to buy this box set. My friend told me about The Four Agreements months ago when I told him I wanted to work on my empathy, and I thought getting the box set was the best deal since it covers a lot of different interesting topics.

Basically, that and the manga (which was also on sale) was my Christmas present to myself along with a bunch of clothes I bought during Black Friday lol.


The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection by Don Miguel Ruiz
Yona of the Dawn vol. 1-15 by Mizuho Kusanagi
Emotions Explained by Buff Dudes by Andrew Tsyaston
The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
Speak: The Graphic Novel by Laurie Halse Anderson & Emily Caroll

No comments:

Post a Comment