Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Book Unhaul 17

When we went home for Thanksgiving, our mom said that she was going to start throwing out our stuff over the next couple of months, so we had better clean out our rooms soon if we wanted to keep anything from home. She had already thrown some stuff away from Shelle's closet, so we spent the last day at home frantically cleaning out our rooms lol.

I still have a lot of stuff in my room, so I definitely need to go back home and pack up more stuff, but I looked through my bookshelves again and found more books to sell or donate. Most of these books I haven't read yet, but I've read most of the ARCs.


Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Follow the Blue by Brigid Lowry
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
Girl Parts ARC by John M. Cusick
Trinkets ARC by Kirsten Smith
Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between ARC by Jennifer E. Smith
Your Lie in April vol.1 by Naoshi Arakawa

No comments:

Post a Comment