Thursday, July 13, 2017

Book Unhaul (5)

I feel like this is becoming a weekly thing where every weekend, I look over my shelves and start questioning if I will ever reread or read any of these books on my bookshelves when I'm bored in the middle of the night, lol. They start accumulating after a while...


The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler & Maira Kalman
Cloaked by Alex Finn
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
Beastly by Alex Finn
Up All Night: A Short Story Collection Edited by Laura Geringer

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to donate them to the library or wait and sell them to Second & Charles for actual money.

No comments:

Post a Comment