Thursday, June 1, 2017

May in Retrospect

For some reason, I started getting into a yaoi manga mood, so I read a whole bunch of them towards the end of this month, lol. There goes my plans on reading actual physical novels this summer. However, I think that I've been feeling obligated to read books, which is making me not want to read them recently...

I read:
  • Seven Days vol. 1 by Rihito Takarai & Venio Tachibana
  • Seven Days vol. 2 by Rihito Takarai & Venio Tachibana
  • No Touching At All by Kou Yoneda
  • Even So, I Will Love You Tenderly by Kou Yoneda
  • Rutta to Kodama vol. 1 by Youko Fujitani
  • Rutta to Kodama vol. 2 by Youko Fujitani
  • Rutta to Kodama vol. 3 by Youko Fujitani

I watched:
  • B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious (2016)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
  • 13 Assassins (2010)
  • Bungou Stray Dogs Season 1 (2016)
  • Your Name (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment