Thursday, March 16, 2017

Book Unhaul (1)

I didn't know that book unhauls were a thing until I got into BookTube on YouTube and watched a whole of bunch of vloggers talk about all of the books that they were giving away or donating that they've lost interest in or did not like anymore. Unfortunately for me, I've been getting rid of books that I lost interest in reading or books that I did not want to keep any longer for the past year or two. It would definitely have helped me to keep track of what books I sold or donated so that I could remember if I still had the book or not, lol.

So here is my first book unhaul! I've been trying to whittle down my giant piles of TBR books for a while now, and I've realized that I am no longer interested in reading any of these books.


  • Spud by John van de Ruit
  • The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd
  • A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
  • Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
  • The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty
  • The Ghosts of Ashbury High by Jacklyn Moriarty
  • The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk
  • Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
  • The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause
  • Skinned by Robin Wasserman
  • Crashed by Robin Wasserman
I donated these books to my local library. It was really funny because one of the two donation mailboxes in front of the library were already full, and my boyfriend and I ended up jamming the other donation mailbox trying to put my books in it. We had to go inside and tell the librarians about it and give them the rest of my books. They seemed pretty excited that their donation box was full though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment