Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Maximum Ride has a movie?!

I have been a fan of the Maximum Ride series since I was in middle school. At that time, James Patterson had just released the third book in the series, and there was a lot of talk about the series being made into a movie for years but nothing really to show for it. 

It has been a long time since then, and I've only just heard about the movie now??? Apparently the movie came out on iTunes on August 30th, but it's been released in select theaters since September 30th.

This is the trailer for it. 



Just looking at the trailer, I'm disappointed in half of the casting since it didn't stay true to the characters in the books. This isn't a big budgeted movie, so I'm not complaining that much about the special effects, but I'm still disappointed about the details that were left out, especially about their wings. Their wings are supposed to be two times their length and shouldn't be able to just pop in and out like how it is in the trailer!

I've only ever watched some of Jenna Marbles' YouTube videos, so I'm not sure how she is as an executive producer. Actually, I'm more interested in how she got to become an executive producer for any nonYouTube film in general.

Anyway, I hope the movie is better than the trailer makes it out to be, because even though it doesn't look that great, I will watch it because I have waited long enough for one to come out! Maybe I'll write a review after I watch it; it's been a long time since I last wrote a movie review, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment