Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Haul (58)

This week, I got my yearbook. :D


This is the last yearbook I will ever get since I'm graduating this Friday, so I'm really glad that this year's yearbooks turned out so well. I'm incredibly glad that my friend was one of the editors since she's so creative and awesome with photography. 

As you can see, I had my yearbook personalized. I ordered mine near the middle of the first semester when Assassin was still playing, and I thought "What the heck, I might as well put Gamemaster in my name just to remind myself in the future about the awesome game I invented." So I did. And I'm so glad that I did it. I completely forgot about Assassin since the game died off over Christmas Break, but then I remembered it again once I got my yearbook, and everyone still smiles and remembers the game after I hand them my yearbook to sign. :)

And that was the point. I wanted to play an awesome game with all of my friends at school because it's our senior year, so we might as well have fun while ruling the school. I wanted to create an awesome memory that my friends would never tire of telling people as they look back on their senior year, and I guess I did it. People still call me Gamemaster and have been asking me if we were going to play Assassin again, but there was no time in between AP tests and breaks, and now it's too late to start it up since we're graduating on Friday and most people won't even be at school this week since it's finals. 

But I'm glad that I created the game in the first place. Yeah, it was stressful when the game actually started, but it was so much fun listening to everyone's stories and re-accounts of events, and it was an amazing feeling knowing that I started something so awesome that people wanted to join and play again and again. 

Lol, I got so off-topic. The yearbook's great! I didn't really like how the quotes weren't underneath our pictures like they usually are every other year, but having an index was also cool. And what I really love about my yearbook is all of the meaningful messages that my friends have written in it. And the pictures, lol. I'm really going to miss those guys next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment