Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter. The End. ;__;

I can't believe that the Harry Potter series is officially over. I mean, the last book came out years ago, but until the movies were finished, I never considered the series to be over. And now it is.

You know, when I first watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 10 years ago, I was only 7. I don't remember if I was super excited about the movie since I had never read the books at that young of an age, but I do remember knowing that I really liked the movie. My sis and I liked it enough to play pretend with our family friends after watching the movie.

But one thing I know for sure is that I had never thought that Harry Potter would grow to be so important to me as I grew up along with the characters.

Harry Potter was what brought me into the world of fanfiction. It was also the catalyst for my writing since I read so much fanfics about the characters that I wanted to include my own characters in there. Even though I haven't written anything for a while, I was looking through some of my old writings from middle school, and I really want to start writing again.

Although HP didn't help me through some life-changing event that would define my purpose in life, it's still really important to me. I grew up with them.

I'm not a die-hard fan who knows every little detail of the book [actually, I totally forgot everything that happened in the last book except for the end -__-"] or who can quote memorable lines from the books or movies, but I am a fan no less. Which is why I'm going to the the midnight premiere with my friends wearing my Gryffindor shirt that my sis gave me for my birthday. :P

Anyway, I still believe that it's finally over. I still can't believe how much everyone's changed and grown over the past decade. It really is like seeing long-distance friends every once in a while and noticing all of their changes.

Can you believe how young everyone was back in the first movie?



at the premiere in England
look at them now, so grown up




Annnnddd, now back to funny pics because I can't stand being any more sad about this. :P



Again, Rebecca Black. Nuff said. :P

#1 XD

XD

lol, you don't even know.


so awesome! :c


lol, pickup lines are da best~






I would soo join his side if that's what they were really planning. :P

too awesome!

genius. pure genius.



burn!!

rotflmao XD





helps refresh the memory :)




story of my life, yo :L

Now I really have to go. Emily's coming over soon, and we're gonna catch up since we both went out of the country this summer and hang out til later tonight to go to the movie premiere (apparently, the theater's having a party before the showing :D), and I just remembered that I needed to post this, lol. 


Can't wait til midnight! 


Later!




pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment